Deb's Diary

A place where I can post pictures of "The Girls" and keep you up to date on a Kentucky Girl, deep behind the lines in "Yankee Territory".

Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Happy 4th of July!!



Well, here are my girls enjoying their summer thus far. It has been kind of crazy at times with all the traveling and going non stop, but these are the days we will always remember. They are already going too fast for my taste. It seems like yesterday that Keith was giving Sara a bottle for the first time and now she is eating teething cookies and fruit puff things. Before you know it she will be asking for her steak medium rare. Where does the time go??

We are enjoying our summer. Keith has been and will be traveling a lot this summer. The girls and I have been hanging out and swimming with the neighbor kids. It has been pretty warm but overall I can't complain. There have been nights that I NEED a blanket when I am watching TV. I couldn't really ask for more. We do love the summer but we also look forward to fall and winter. Keith and I both really enjoy the fall here in Northern Michigan. I actually love the smell of fall in the air best of all. Isn't that weird??

I really don't have many funny stories to share this time around. Things have been pretty quite with Keith being gone. Although Bethany did go to the dentist for the first time last week. I was more afraid than she was. She did awesome. The only thing she would not let them do was the fluoride treatment. (Who could blame her?? Do they think any flavor they have to offer is actually GOOD???) But other than that, she was a very good patient. I was very proud of her. Just one more step complete in our journey to being a kindergarten. Now we have to get her vision checked and she is good to go. She can't wait to take her lunch to school in a lunchbox. Is there anything better than that for a 5 year old??

I better go. I still have dishes to do from dinner last night and bills to be paid. Hope you enjoy the 4th and enjoy some good time with your families. Miss everyone and always remember......The Berger Bed and Breakfast (The Triple B) is open and operational 12 months a year!!!

Deb

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home