Deb's Diary

A place where I can post pictures of "The Girls" and keep you up to date on a Kentucky Girl, deep behind the lines in "Yankee Territory".

Sunday, April 23, 2006

It is a funny feeling......


Do you ever get that feeling in the morning that you must have snuck downstairs and eaten about a pound of chocolate in the middle of the night but you do not remember doing it?? The only reason you suspect such a thing has happened is because your clothes that just fit you last week do not fit anymore?? That is the feeling I suspect Sara had when I gave her a bath in a dishpan in the sink a few weeks ago. She really did fit in there not too long ago. But when I put her in that night, her rolls were spilling out of the sink. Funny how time flies when they are so young. It seems like she was just born yesterday, but it seems like Bethany has been 4 all her life. Weird.

Well, today was a pretty low key day. We went to church this morning and stayed after for the children's Spring musical. It was really cute. Bethany enjoyed it a lot. One of our good friends, Mark Perrine, played a Grandfather clock in the play. I must say, he did a bang up job, both singing and "acting" but it really gave Keith a lot of fodder to tease him with for a long time to come. Our favorite line was: (Imagine a clock chime going crazy) Mark says,"I'm sorry!! My chimes bong like crazy when I get excited!!!!" Needless to say, Keith was writing it down to use later. LOVELY. But all in all, the musical was great. I cannot wait for Bethany to be able to participate. It is a program set up for 1st-7th graders.

I am in the middle of cooking dinner for Keith and I. Bethany had popcorn chicken and mac and cheese(her favorites) while Sara 'enjoyed' some vegetable beef dumpling dinner and applesauce. YUM YUM. Keith and I are having chicken slop. Before you turn up your nose, it is very good. It is actually chicken,gravy and stuffing all in one dish. Keith says you have to slop it on the plate, hence the name.

I warned you guys ahead of time that my life is pretty boring, so if you are still reading, God bless you. I hope something worth blogging about happens soon. I am really enjoying this. Talk to you soon. Have a great week.

Deb

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home